Marketing is one of the largest teams at SharkNinja. The team includes Digital, Brand, D2C, Media, PR and Creative. Each team focusing on how we give our consumers the ultimate product experience. Marketing is for the person that is not afraid to dive deep and show a genuine interest into the world of Consumer Goods. These are the people that are consistently asking themselves what can we do to we make things even easier for our consumers. Marketing at SharkNinja is for the person who is never satisfied with creating anything less than the best product on the market.
The Senior Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading the tactical execution of our email marketing strategy. We are looking for an individual who is motivated, strategic, results-oriented, has great attention to detail, and experience building and executing flawless emails.
Additionally, this person will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and rollout of our customer loyalty program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft and submit creative briefs, sharing feedback on best practices that will improve KPIs
- Upload creative assets for legal and proofreader review and approval
- Build responsive email messages in ESP from approved creative files
- Thoroughly test messages in top email clients across devices to ensure the content renders properly and all links are functional
- Plan and build out segmentation for each delivery and schedule emails for deployment
- Closely monitor open rates by domain making sure there are no deliverability issues
- Set up A/B tests on subject lines, creatives, offers, etc. and report on results/learnings
- Build workflows in ESP for post purchase customer journeys
- Continuously optimize and refresh existing workflows to improve KPIs
Experience, Requirements, Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working with Email Service Providers (ESPs) and Marketing Automation Platforms to build messages, workflows, and segmentation
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML a plus
- Experience working with Photoshop to slice images
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and ability to multitask priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to report out clearly on results and make recommendations for future tests and optimizations
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who is SharkNinja?
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?