Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Reece Group is a leading Australian distributor of trade products to residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. We’re an ASX listed company with more than 800 branches and 8,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
We’re proud to support our customers who provide essential services to keep the community safe, healthy and operating Whether that’s keeping the water running, the heating and cooling on, maintaining refrigeration or supporting our infrastructure.
Reece is committed to improving the lives of its customers and its people by striving for greatness every day.
Within the Digital Marketing team, as a Senior Email Marketing Specialist you will help shape and drive our digital marketing strategy with a core focus on marketing automation best practise, end to end customer journeys and data governance.
- Develop and drive digital marketing strategies and campaigns for Reece Group.
- Collaborate with the digital team to enhance the always on email marketing experience and surrounding customer experience.
- Understand and report digital metrics to business stakeholders.
- Support the teams to define and deliver always on lifecycle marketing journeys to help drive acquisition and improve retention.
- Manage projects successfully through all phases from discovery to delivery.
To Be Considered For This Role, You Will Have
- Understanding of marketing concepts and digital marketing technology.
- Understanding of how email marketing platform’s Integrate with CRM platforms, especially how data flows between the two.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Able to identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment.
- Experience with handling customer data, understanding metrics and finding insights.
- Proven experience in enterprise level marketing automation technology such as but not limited to Salesforce marketing cloud, including HTML/CSS & SQL skills.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an iconic Australian brand. This role will give you broad exposure to our business where you can genuinely make an impact.
If this sounds like you and you would love the opportunity to work with highly motivated people in a supportive team environment, put your career first and apply now!
How can you build a career with Reece.
Reece is different. We're a successful company that doesn't like to make a fuss of our success. We're a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
We value common sense as highly as a university degree. We encourage people to have a go and don't mind if they fail. We promote people based on performance, not age.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
We're looking for the right people now. People who like people. People who like to talk but also like to listen. People who like to perform. People who can recognise an opportunity and seize it. People who are prepared to promote themselves.
Read on. You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the right place for your career.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!