The incumbent will have the opportunity to own Moneris’ Email Marketing channel. This includes ensuring that Moneris has a well thought-out annual Email plan to help ensure our brand and products are properly represented in our emails, and help convert subscribers into buyers.
To be successful in the role, the incumbent will have the ability to think strategically (how to blend graphics and copy together to influence customer engagement), but also have a deep understanding of HTML to develop emails.
You will be accountable for:
Strategy & Design:
• Creating an annual Email Marketing plan for communications across the entire lifecycle (pre-sales, onboarding, upsell).
• Managing email direction across every deployment; develop email copy/visual direction, when required.
• Working with marketing department to optimize open rates and click-through rates on email campaigns. Help define nurture sequences to turn prospects into leads.
Planning & Development:
• Developing, tag, test and deploy fully responsive HTML emails.
• Create an A/B testing strategy for email communications, using a data-driven approach to improve the success rate.
• Monitoring Email Marketing programs in Pardot/Marketing Cloud. Perform in-depth email performance analysis. Provide channel insights and recommendation.
Your experience includes:
• Bachelors’ degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or Digital Marketing.
• Solid experience of Email design and planning.
• 3-5 years of experience with HTML/CSS to format & develop emails.
• 1-3 years of experience in Email Marketing platforms (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot Litmus).
• 1-3 years of experience with A/B and multi-variate email testing and data analysis
• Familiar with marketing regulations, like CASL and CAN-SPAM.