Who We Are
At Duluth, we’re a band of hellbent tinkerers and taunters. We never take ourselves too seriously. We are a “no bull” brand that started in 1989 and we provide apparel and other gear for hardworking men and women. Favorites such as our Ballroom® Jeans featuring “crouch without the ouch," Buck Naked™ Underwear, and No-Yank Tanks® reflect our attitude.
We pride ourselves in outthinking, outsmarting, and outcrafting average in everything we do! The talented people we seek want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things better, and be part of an omnichannel apparel company that knows where it’s going.
At Duluth Trading Company, we fundamentally believe in strong in-person interactions as our culture thrives when we learn, create, and collaborate with each other. We also believe that the future of work at Duluth Trading Company includes flexibility. The position will be based in our corporate headquarters, near Madison, WI, but it will offer a hybrid work arrangement allowing the flexibility to work a few days a week from home.
What You’ll Love
- Being a part of an innovation-driven organization that is growing fast, and taking care of business through catalog, web, and retail stores.
- Working on a team that makes retail workwear for customers who are smart, straight-talking folks who do everything from pounding nails to shoeing horses and pitching bales.
- POKING AVERAGE IN THE EYE!
What You’ll Do
- Perform day-to-day execution of email campaign development, QA and deployment processes
- Meet with various stakeholders to understand business requirements and build email templates to be used in various campaigns
- Build testing workflows and modify workflows and deliveries as needed
- Work with email service provider on specifications and development of campaign functionality
- Test all messages to ensure emails are rendering correctly across major email clients, promotional codes are functioning properly, all landing pages and featured products are live and pricing coordinates between email and site
- Produce testing proofs of daily emails for approval by all business partners
- Understand data and build dynamic content within email workflows and deliveries
- Schedule and participate in weekly email meetings
- Report on email campaign results and provide suggestions for improvement
- Document all email policies and processes
- Position requires some off-hours and weekend monitoring
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
What We Offer
- Health and dental benefits starting the first day of the month following your orientation date
- An extra day of PTO given for your birthday
- Nine company paid holidays
- Merchandise discount
- Paid parental (parental and maternal) leave
- Employee stock purchase program
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.