Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, and energetic email marketing specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for owning email marketing campaign management end-to-end inclusive of strategy, creative, execution and optimization. This is a role that requires cross-functional skills, excellent communication and proven results within a performance marketing environment and alongside groups such as media, engineering, design, and data science.
How You'll Contribute...
- Deploy and manage email and SMS marketing automation and campaigns (in Iterable, our ESP) across a variety of industries
- Engage with marketing managers on campaign requirements, campaign strategy, and how to best execute campaigns
- Monitor and report on campaign effectiveness as measured by defined KPIs and ideate the next steps for optimization
- Maintain a very high standard of quality by delivering creatives and campaigns that are thoroughly QA’d
- Support core email health functions including deliverability, list hygiene, account reputation, and compliance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Advertising Operations, Data Warehouse, Engineering, and Design
What We're Looking For...
- 2-4 years of email marketing experience preferred
- Proficient in HTML is strongly preferred
- Attention to Detail: Extreme attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well-built and well-tested
- Commitment to Results: Consistently achieve impactful results through a data-driven approach, email best practices, segmentation, optimization, and deliverability strategies
- Creativity and Innovation: Seek and recommend enhancements to drive creative solutions, improved process or optimization
- Project & Time Management: Skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished and has to experience in multi-tasking in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience with Iterable automation and blasting campaigns
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- $500 WFH stipend
- Flex Fridays
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.