We seek a motivated and results-oriented email marketer passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience to join our eCommerce team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of helping people feel great…feet first.
We Seek People Who
- Manage email marketing programs, ensuring the timely launch and execution of promotional, triggered & transactional campaigns
- Achieve branding objectives, ensuring creative and copy reflect email strategy and brand standards
- Provide insights from email segments to proactively identify opportunities for deepened engagement and increased loyalty, driving optimization of future campaigns
- Research consumer shopping behavior and digital engagement during key sales periods, sharing recommendations with internal teams to enhance the customer experience
We Seek People With These Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years email marketing experience
- Proven track record increasing email revenue and improving retention
- Ability to make proactive recommendations in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Analytical approach with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- CRM & customer loyalty experience preferred
- Experience in HTML, SQL & Adobe software a plus
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.