Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist who will help to plan, create, implement and manage email marketing program execution by partnering with various marketing teams within Arctic Wolf, under the direction of the Email Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with design, copywriting to create, edit and send email campaigns that support various business units at Arctic Wolf, including content promotions, newsletters, blog and webinar promotions, and other emails as assigned.
- Collaborate with Email Marketing leadership and other department leaders to align email marketing strategy to support key initiatives regionally, nationally and globally.
- Keep email calendar up-to-date in our project management tool (Wrike).
- Build and coordinate target audiences per email campaign, depending on program objectives.
- Partner with email marketing leadership on email marketing nurture execution for prospect, customer, and channel audiences.
- Manage the end-to-end email processes from intake and planning in our project management tool (Wrike) to QA and launching in Marketo, and final reporting on results, with strict adherence to submitted deadlines.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Initiate regular email testing and report on findings to better accelerate various departments with email.
- Work cross-functionally to support the initiatives of various business units, including Demand Gen, Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Corporate Communications, and Customer Success.
- When necessary for high priority communications, triage and respond to afterhours and time-limited requests for urgent email projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of Email Marketing, Communications or Digital Marketing experience
- Prior ESP experience required, Marketo preferred
- Experience with demand generation email marketing programs and metrics
- Strong written, copyediting and verbal communication skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and project management skill
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities.