With the continued impact of COVID-19 and social distancing measures, Spring Venture Group fully supports remote interviewing and onboarding procedures.
Who We Are
Spring Venture Group is a leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company with product offerings focused on the senior market. We specialize in distributing Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related products via our family of brands and dedicated team of licensed insurance agents. Powered by our unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement - we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What We Want
Spring Venture Group is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Manager to develop and execute integrated email programs and initiatives to drive higher engagement and retention within our prospective and current customer base. Our ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution to cultivate positive customer experiences. In this position, you will work closely with other channel leaders to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market. Initiative, ownership of job functions, creative problem solving, and sense of urgency are also central to success in the position.
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the execution, maintenance, and continuous improvement of Spring Venture Group’s marketing technology stack including email marketing automation, sales CRM integration, ancillary email platforms, and reporting.
- Defining and driving strategy to increase engagement across all email streams, including onboarding, transactional messages, drip campaigns, and re-engagement.
- Owning customer email communication development and execution with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive customer engagement and adoption
- Conducting ongoing A/B testing of various strategies and programs.
- Advancing reporting capabilities between teams to effectively track performance, measure success, and identify ongoing enhancements to reporting suites.
- Continuously monitor, report on, and present KPIs, campaign goals, and key benchmarks to stakeholders.
- Staying on top of deliverability metrics (open rates, CTR, inbox rates) to ensure the best performance at all levels of email sending, from product campaigns down to individual IP reputation.
- Serves as an email strategy expert that is well versed in industry best practices and standards.
- Providing market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Advocating for deeper integration, personalization, and performance of programs and relationships with stakeholders.
- Continuously seek out new technologies, strategies, and solutions to drive performance.
- Furthering knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and sharing best practices, and marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relatable field OR equivalent relevant work OR military experience
- 6-9 years of successful email marketing management
- The ability to think analytically, problem-solve, and think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Previous experience in relationship management, strong written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) apps.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms such as ActiveCampaign, SFMC, SendGrid, Constant Contact
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools - especially Salesforce.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, compliance, finance, and technology teams to accomplish objectives
- Ambitious, organized, results-driven individual that enjoys working as a team but can also thrive independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously managing and prioritizing multiple projects with strict deadlines