Spokeo is looking for a Senior Email Program Manager to help us engage and expand our email audience. Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
As a Senior Email Program Manager at Spokeo, you will need to build the emails, set up the campaigns, add/modify rules, test for issues, monitor performance, and regularly share metrics. You need to be open to new challenges, extremely good at multitasking, self-driven, creative, and collaborative. This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Be responsible for the entire email program end-to-end.
- Build the emails, change HTML/CSS, set up the campaigns, add/modify rules, test for issues, monitor performance, and regularly share metrics.
- Maintain a healthy email program with strong deliverability and engagement.
- Work with key Salesforce Marketing Cloud features with specific attention to Automation Studio, AMPscript, Data Extensions, SQL Queries, REST API calls.
- Work with Design, Content, Engineering, Product, and Analytics teams to build, test, and deploy emails and related landing pages.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the Head of Product to help execute our product roadmap.
- Bring best practices and educate our teams on how to be successful at email marketing.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Email Marketing, especially in companies with subscription business models.
- 3+ years of experience in CRM and Email Lifecycle Marketing, such prospect, welcome, nurturing, and win-back email campaigns.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, especially Automation Studio, AMPscript, Data Extensions, SQL Queries, REST API calls.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Experience in SQL, Analytics, and Business Analysis.
- Experience in agile scrum process and cross-functional team collaboration.
- Self-driven, willing to ask difficult questions, detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Please be prepared to forward examples of email campaigns you’ve worked on.
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.