We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as an Email Marketing Manager and Marketo Administrator. In this role, you will work within our Marketing team to support a range of digital initiatives, including email marketing. Develop and deploy our email and nurture programs to increase customer engagement and drive revenue. This role facilitates the development of emails using Marketo and provides strategic recommendations to improve performance based on the effectiveness of these programs. If you have strong experience with Marketo and enjoy building and creating from the ground up, we’d love to connect with you!
- Prepare Marketo emails, forms, and campaigns as needed and on time.
- Determine field mapping to the CRM and ensure the right fields are synced to support campaigns and reporting.
- Continually create and manage platform performance, including users, roles, workspaces, programs, smart campaigns, smart lists, sync/system errors forms, landing pages, tracking, automations, segmentation, lead routing, MQL structure, channel management, retention and privacy policies.
- Assist with Marketing Automation specific troubleshooting requests as submitted
- Understanding of nurture program functionality, capabilities and build upon request
- Build and execute Marketing Automation campaigns across platforms including programs and nurture streams.
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns and provide targeting recommendations
- Application of tracking on all Marketing Automation tactics
- Reporting on Marketing Automation programs to highlight opportunities for enhancement to improve metrics & KPIs.
- Perform testing of emails, campaigns, forms, and data as needed and on time
- Assist with Marketo data hygiene, system maintenance and lead management
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in email marketing and Marketo administration.
- Experience in data workflows, architecture, field syncs, campaign hierarchy, and lead management
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.