Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, and Compassionate Directness.
As the Senior Email Marketing Manager, you are a detail-oriented, hard-working, problem solver with an optimistic attitude, that can easily (and happily) wear many hats. You are able to uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Marketing Team, you will broadly be responsible for multi-channel performance-based marketing. This is a strategic and executional role - we need someone who brings a wealth of domain expertise, gets the big picture and can manage a high performing team as well as roll-up their sleeves and manage campaigns themselves. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the B2C communication strategy through email, SMS, push notifications, in-app notifications, and direct mail channels. You’re an authority in leading and optimizing outbound campaigns and have experience delivering results at scale. You are a strategic and results-driven marketer who’s particularly energized by outbound marketing and is deeply familiar with how technology and platforms enable multi-channel communications. You have proven experience in personalizing and scaling customer-facing communications using marketing automation, deep qualitative and quantitative insights and iterative experimentation to drive profound business impact and seamless, integrated customer experiences. If this sounds like you, join our growing team.
- Develop and execute impactful email marketing campaigns informed by a test-and-learn approach, rigorous quantitative analysis, insights from market research, and overarching business goals
- Lead creative strategy and work directly with creative teams (both internal and external) to develop and implement creatives for campaigns
- Build the project roadmap and communication calendar for the email channel, launch and monitor direct response campaigns, assist with developing tracking and reporting infrastructure
- Develop a systematic A/B split testing process to maximize user engagement and nurture customer acquisition
- Collaborate with other PadSplit channel owners to ensure consistent messaging across all performance marketing mediums
- Manage all agencies, internal and 3rd party resources
- 8+ years of digital marketing strategy development, execution, and optimization, in data-driven, customer-centric environments
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in email marketing strategy, execution, optimization, and reporting cycle
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for experimenting via split tests
- Familiarity with using CRM and marketing automation tools (e.g. Iterable, Segment, Optimizely, ExactTarget). Experience with email personalization
- Experience with SQL, audience segmentation and triggered emails
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills with the confidence to lead, influence, engage and partner with cross-functional partners to drive business results
- Thrives in a fluid, fast-paced and results-oriented environment; able to adapt to changing business needs and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or associated studies
- Real estate experience is not required, but a BIG plus