We are currently seeking a Senior Email Marketing Manager to join our JLL Technologies Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, this person will own the strategy, development, execution, and reporting of email marketing programs designed to attract, acquire, retain, and grow LTV within our target audiences. You will support a robust, growing portfolio of technology products and services.
This role requires a unique combination of analytical and creative chops. You'll dive deep into channel and segmentation data to optimize when and how we interact with our database. You will continually leverage channel and customer insights to improve email acquisition, segmentation, personalization, re-engagement and automation tactics. Additionally, we are prioritizing talent strictly from the MARTECH industry sector.
- Develop, write, test, deploy, and optimize personalized emails and nurture campaigns on-time that meet business goals
- Collaborate with marketing, creative, product, client success, analytics to develop and refine content strategies based on objectives, audience, buying stage, and cadence to improve outcomes
- Manage and maintain email calendar, prioritizing competing requests based on estimated impact
- Deliver dashboards and insights on key email marketing metrics and business outcomes to stakeholders and executives
- Translate data, customer insights, and campaign performance into recommendations that continuously improve program performance through rigorous testing
- Obsession to improve performance, reputation, deliverability, and database health
- 7+ years of email marketing experience building, executing, and managing email campaigns and incorporating them into a larger digital marketing program
- 4+ years creating B2B lead generation, nurture, lifecycle, and/or retention email campaigns
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Understanding of best practices and laws affecting email (CANSPAM, CASL, GDPR, etc.)
- Must be able to easily navigate and drive consensus through influence in a highly matrixed environment while building cross functional relationships (both internal and external)
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms, HTML, and CSS. Some experience with photo editing tools (Photoshop, Sketch). SQL experience a plus.
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.