Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Larry Kutscher - Chief Executive Officer
Larry Kutscher is Chief Executive Officer of A Place for Mom. Larry is a veteran CEO with over 30 years of experience leading digital, technology and service businesses through significant periods of growth and value creation. Prior to this role, he served as Chief Executive Officer of TravelClick, where he drove the company’s overall strategic vision and helped increased the company’s value from approximately $300 million to more than $1.5 billion over eight years.
Tatyana Zlotsky is Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Operations Tatyana is a visionary and entrepreneurial digital marketing executive, brand builder, and industry thought leader with experience in driving transformational change and redefining user experiences for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups. She has a reputation for championing the art and science of marketing - from strategic branding and creative development to data and technology - translating high brand value into tangible revenue generating activities.
The Senior Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and for planning, architecting, and executing marketing programs across Email and SMS. Under the senior manager’s leadership, the team will deploy meaningful, personalized content based on data and engagement triggers to create a connected conversation with our customers to help them on their journey looking for senior living. This role requires a deep understanding of the full lead to revenue cycle and a disciplined mindset for data governance. Success in the role will transform our adoption of marketing automation and is critical to achieving overall company growth targets.
Who you are:
You have deep expertise in marketing automation, specifically tied to email, with a demonstrated ability to drive results. You are data driven and also passionate about the families we serve and growing the business. You work well cross-functionally, are able to communicate clearly and are skilled at driving teams towards growth oriented goals. You are comfortable and confident operating in a rapidly evolving environment and are energized by being part of a high performing nimble and agile team.
What you will do:
- Develop CRM strategies and Email and SMS journeys that add customer value at every touchpoint and drive engagement.
- Lead out as the resident subject matter expert on email. Keep an external perspective on industry best practices and the competitive landscape; integrate learnings into our curriculum
- Collaborate across marketing, sales and operations to understand customer segmentation and sales strategies and identify customer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work with technology on requirements and a roadmap as we migrate new system API’s to drive centralized hub for automation and analytics
- Lead a robust test and learn roadmap focused on optimizing journeys through rigorous, hypothesis driven AB testing Build, develop and guiding teams on email templates, strategies and best practices
- Partner with business intelligence, analytics and technology teams to ensure the accuracy of audience targeting, list pulls, data and to maintain the overall hygiene of the CRM and marketing automation platform
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant marketing experience building, coding, optimizing, and deploying effective email marketing journeys including consultative content and conversion focused copywriting
- Extensive hands-on experience and expertise working with the Marketo marketing automation platform
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, and performance KPIs
- Customer first approach to everything you do with the ability to leverage data and insights to inform meaningful interactions throughout the customer journey
- Ability to define a roadmap with aggressive milestones (including quantified KPI targets), and to execute on that strategy efficiently
- Self-starter with strong communication skills and a proven track record of highly effective collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree required