Swytch is changing the way we move. We fundamentally believe that transport shouldn't cost the Earth - so we've made it our mission to make electric transport accessible to everybody.
Since launching in 2017 we have reached over 20,000 customers, across 50 countries who have collectively ridden over 1 million miles! We have raised over $1.4M to scale our operations and secured a $400K Innovate UK grant to develop a next-generation hybrid eBike system for the future of shared electric vehicles.
Founded by engineers and cycling enthusiasts Oliver Montague and Dmitro Khroma, Swytch is a close-knit team dedicated to creating low carbon transport solutions which are fun to use and good for the planet. We’re now growing our team to keep up with the unprecedented demand for our technology, and to help us lead the electric transport revolution:
Check out our latest campaign: Indiegogo Campaign - https://youtu.be/RGCNW2KOtIE
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Associate to join our growing team at Swytch in nurturing our email waitlist of over 800k signups, and growing. Email marketing is at the center of our crowd-shopping model, with over 7 million Swytch emails being sent in 2021 alone, returning exceptional engagement results.
The Email Marketing Associate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly analytical and results-focused. They must be able to take ownership of their work, and always seek areas for improvement. The role will work closely with the Junior Digital Communications Manager to create, run and analyse email campaigns, recommending improvements by using techniques such as focused A/B testing to establish the most effective strategies.
- Design, build and send of effective customer facing email communications
- Performance reporting & analysis leading to actionable insight that drives optimisation
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns
- Creating and proof-reading content
- Analysing email performance, customer engagement levels and conversion rates
- Analysing email marketing campaigns to develop recommendations for improvement including A/B Testing to establish the most effective strategies
- Supporting the wider Marketing team when necessary
- A bachelor's degree
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Email HTML/CSS experience
- High attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, or other email marketing platform
- An eye for exceptional, functional design
- The ability to set clear objectives and develop plans to meet them
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic Photoshop skills or similar
- An entrepreneurial spirit, independent and a creative thinker
- Competitive salary £26-28k per annum
- Flexible, remote working; come sit in our office in East London and enjoy a daily free lunch, or work from home in the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the UK.
- Open and transparent company culture giving every employee direct access to our founders and our quarterly business reviews.
- Uncapped annual leave.
- An annual program of wellbeing activities including an annual membership to a meditation app and EAP service.
- Your very own Swytch kit!
- Electric Penny Farthing Lessons.