DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO seeks a Senior Email Marketing Associate responsible for preparing, sending, analyzing and reporting on marketing email communications.
What You Get To Do:
- Manage the day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns, including creating content and design layouts, scheduling, proofreading, and testing
- QA email campaigns for functionality, rendering, tracking and customer experience
- Collaborate and work closely with the creative team to develop creative assets (copy, design) to ideate, test, and scale top-performing email messaging and visual creative
- Run experiments and A/B tests to optimize campaign performance; split-test subject lines, content, and calls-to-action (CTA) to increase opens, clicks, and conversions
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign performance (email delivery statistics, open/click rates, and audience reach per domain); ensure that email marketing works in coherence with other marketing channels
- Develop an understanding of email list segmentation and deliverability guidelines to ensure messages are correctly sent and delivered
- Maintain email list health and conduct routine bounce log analysis
- Be responsible for weekly-monthly email reporting, including customer engagement metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance
- Optimize and implement best practices with an eye for scalable efficiency and automation
- Cultivate relationships with our members through highly personalized and segmented email campaigns
What You Bring To The Role
- 4+ years of experience
- Applicable experience in B2C business and/or with consumer tech products
- Experience with email marketing/marketing automation platform(s) (i.e. MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Pardot,, Infusionsoft, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience producing email content and email newsletters
- Experience with experiment design, and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Incredible attention to detail
- Superior grammar and writing skills
- Understanding of how email marketing platforms work in regards to creating one-off campaigns from preset templates and building target segments based on various user attributes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are willing to work autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly to contribute to ambitious growth plans
- You have outstanding problem-solving skills, creative aptitude and an instinct to use data
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.