We are looking for a Senior Email Marketing Associate to join our Nurture and Account Based Marketing team within our Demand Center. The Senior Email Marketing Associate will provide critical support to the team in their effort to conduct B2B marketing to mid-level organizations. This is a critical role that interfaces with our segment marketing, content and operations teams regularly to develop scalable and impactful nurture and ABM programs. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are both a strategic thinker and detail-oriented. You are a creative marketer, who can contribute innovative marketing ideas to advance the goals and KPIs for your team. You are a strong communicator who is able to work collaboratively with different stakeholders across the business. You are organized, detail oriented and able to execute projects effectively, on time, and within budget. You have an understanding of and interest in marketing technology, nurturing accounts, account-based marketing, and demand generation.
The Team: Our Nurture team is responsible for driving increased engagement with prospects to continually grow the sales funnel with qualified leads. The team is also responsible for setting the email strategy for the marketing organization.
- Design and implement multi-channel Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs and nurture streams to drive leads for sales follow up
- Strong understanding of the business operations and close relationship with sales especially as it relates to the handoff process and how ABM and nurture impacts the sales funnel
- Build and manage strong, collaborative relationships across Sales, Segment Marketing, Creative Services and technology teams to ensure the best user experience across the buyer journey
- Comfortable with technology and diving into Marketing Automation and ABM platforms to make minor adjustments, generate reporting and optimize performance including A/B testing
- Effectively translate the buyer’s journey experience and messaging into clear business requirements for the technical build with our marketing automation and ABM tools. Will need the ability to communicate with both creative content teams as well as technical teams and project manage through to successful completion
- Ability to analyze and report out on KPIs and utilize data and analytics to drive insight for new content creation, testing plans, user experience etc.
- Bachelor Degree or Bachelor of Science degree
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Strategic and analytical thinker that understands the bigger picture and can take a project from conception to fruition
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail, demonstrated ability to drive projects, and excellent follow-through
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects independently with high level input from manager
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high tech marketing environment
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.