Want to drive digital change in automotive?
At Volvo Cars, we are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Volvo’s mission is to be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people’s lives less complicated. Here at Volvo we are looking for individuals that want to be a part of this progressive change as well as be talented, committed and fun spirited when joining our globally diversified workforce. Employees at Volvo Car Inc. are the key component to our current and future success. We continue to follow the initial core values instilled by our founders Assar Gabrielsson and Gustaf Larson ( Gothenburg, Sweden Circa 1927). Everything we do here at Volvo starts with people in mind. We are looking for employees who are analytical, interpersonal, technical and teamwork driven to join the Volvo family and by providing our employees with a foundation for success we can help develop the latest and greatest innovations to the car manufacturing market.
Job Summary :
Are you passionate about designing best-in-class consumer experiences and the digital touchpoints that drive it? Join the Volvo Cars Digital department as the next
Senior Email Developer!
Volvo Cars is embarking on a journey to launching new ways to drive a Volvo, and solutions must be improved to deliver a strong dealer and customer experience. Overall, we are designing an architecture that is prepared to meet our future business needs and enables the development of interfaces to develop new services and exchange of information.
The successful candidate will have proven experience building and executing digital marketing campaigns across the MarTech stack using design-led principles. He/she will be instrumental in the design and delivery of email, landing page, form, and other assets to consumers. The role requires a strong ability to work with a cross-functional team of digital and marketing colleagues where an agile “test and learn” culture thrives. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other MarTech platforms.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Active knowledge and usage of email/landing page/form development best practices (design, delivery, and syntax)
- Be able to develop personalized and customized solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Codes and performs unit and integration testing of development in adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Contribute as a thought leader in digital marketing, digital content, and communications solutions space for the enterprise.
- Ability to debug existing assets and optimize for maximum impact
- Partner with Marketing, Creative and Communication teams to adopt best practices and align technologies with business use cases.
- Work closely with other groups to coordinate strategies, priorities, and inter-dependent initiatives. This includes coordination with the other Digital Product teams, Information Security/Audit areas, and business units in the Americas region.
- Understand the potential use of new technologies in his/her area as driven by Volvo initiatives, vendor capabilities or industry best practices and trends, and informing peers as necessary.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing, Analytics, and Market Intelligence teams to define specific use cases for marketing technology.
Key Competencies Skills, and Abilities :
- 3+ years of implementation experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder, Contact Builder, Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, and Journey Builder (Interaction Studio/Customer 360 Audiences a plus)
- 3+ years of coding dynamic and responsive emails/landing pages/forms
- 2+ years working within other Salesforce Core applications including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Analytics Cloud, etc.
- Experience with email deliverability and overall bounce management
- Prior experience working in an agile working environment (preferred)
- Superior attention to detail and relentless troubleshooting skills
- Independent, self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude with the ability to have a grand vision, but still comfortable with working at a detailed level
Other Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in the field of Computer Science and/or Technology or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with a proven track record in Digital Marketing Technologies (Ideally with a Manufacturing or Automotive Company)
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Other certifications welcome!
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.