rookfield Asset Management Inc. is a leading global alternative asset manager with over US$540 billion of assets under management across real estate, infrastructure, renewable power, private equity and credit. Brookfield owns and operates long-life assets and businesses, many of which form the backbone of the global economy. Utilizing its global reach, access to large-scale capital and operational expertise, Brookfield offers a range of alternative investment products to investors around the world—including public and private pension plans, endowments and foundations, sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, insurance companies and private wealth investors. Brookfield Asset Management is listed on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the symbol BAM and BAM.A respectively.
Brookfield is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Graphic Designer to join its growing in-house creative team. Under the direction of the Lead Designer, this candidate will be responsible for the production and delivery of brand-aligned emails, as well as the day-to-day design of high-impact brand-aligned visual solutions for a mixed range of marketing and integrated materials and communications (i.e. large format signage, event materials, fact sheets, presentations etc.). This candidate will also be accountable for reviewing fellow team member’s design work and providing critical feedback and guidance that improves the quality of the end product.
The right candidate possesses a creative, strategic and collaborative mindset to work hand-in-hand with cross-functional team members across Brookfield client-facing groups to create and launch emails and other brand marketing materials.
This individual MUST be thoughtful, detail-oriented and comfortable with reviewing their work prior to delivery, to ensure edits and updates are accurate and correct.
This is a CONTRACT position with a potential to hire full time.
- A graphic design degree with 5+ years of professional experience within a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of front-end development for emails such as HTML and CSS and email responsiveness
- In-depth experience in designing and launching emails (e.g. internal email communications, event invites, fund closing notices etc.) on various email/marketing platforms (e.g. Outlook, Politemail, CVENT, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience designing and prepping a mixed range of marketing materials like large format event signage, fact sheets, presentations, digital banners for production
- Experience working within a collaborative team environment providing feedback and guidance on work to optimize and improve quality
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience working and collaborating with executives and translating design ideas into laymen’s terms effectively
- Strong background in working with brand guidelines
- Proofreading and reviewing work for accuracy and consistency
- Comfortable working in PC
- Proactive mindset and a willingness to take the lead on everything from individual tasks to more multi-phased projects
- Excellent time management skills with a strong and professional work ethic
- Financial industry work experience is preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form