CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
The CloudBees Marketing Operations Team is seeking an Email Marketing Associate to join our growing team. You will work closely with the marketing operations, field marketing and demand generation teams to plan, build, execute and report on our email marketing strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with design, demand generation, field marketing and product marketing teams to build and execute email campaigns
- Plan and build out audience segmentation to align with our email calendar
- Analyze campaign performance, make recommendations and implement based on findings
- Conduct A/B testing for subject lines, CTAs, etc. to provide insights into audience preferences
- Continuously optimize current campaigns to help drive leads
- Monitor email marketing mailboxes
- Provide general marketing operations support as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience with Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, or other email service providers required.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative and innovative mind-set
- Self-motivated team member who can work cross-functionally
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.