Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
The PD Online organization within PagerDuty is an digital sales team driving strong conversion, adoption, retention, and expansion across our small and very small business customer base. Responsible for ~70% of all PagerDuty customers, the PD Online organization works at scale by combining two motions (digital and sales-assist) to drive strong revenue growth at a high ROI.
The Senior Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Acquisition, is a key partner and consultant across the PD Online and Marketing organization working directly with VPs and Senior Directors across Web, Campaigns, and Field Marketing. This role is responsible for the strategy of how scaled marketing is utilized in all top of funnel marketing efforts driving towards pipeline and trial KPIs. The Senior Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Acquisition deeply understands our prospect personas and what type of channel is the best method for driving scaled, digital-first growth. Additionally, they partner closely with our PD Online Sales Director to build new channels for digital-first acquisition, such as Drift chat.
You are able to go from a high level, bigger picture strategy, down to specific details like UTMs to ensure we are serving the best customer experience possible. You are obsessed with tracking performance, consistently experimenting to drive the best performance out of each initiative, and want to build a best in class customer acquisition strategy that drives long term customer value. You are data-driven, and customer focused, and aren’t scared to drive high visibility, strategic programs!
- Driving pipeline and trials top of funnel through scaled marketing channels - email to start, and through Drift chat in the future
- Lead the strategy for Drift implementation partnering with our Web Marketing Product Manager to open up a new acquisition channel for PagerDuty
- Be a consultant across all Marketing leads to give guidance on how to utilize scaled marketing through top of funnel campaigns (i.e. when to use an email, what type of content, what audience, etc.) for maximum impact
- Responsible for all email marketing across all of PagerDuty, managing an external agency to support the creation, QA and execution of all requests
- Champion the customer minimizing audience over-saturation and opt out rates ensuring all scaled marketing touches drive the highest value for our prospects
- Report on email performance from deliverability down to pipeline and trials with with proper tracking parameters to report down to specific campaign and email impact
- 8+ years of experience with scaled marketing strategy and execution.
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel KPIs, and influencing scaled marketing levers to drive pipeline, trials, and revenue
- Expertise in all aspects of email marketing including email design, creative best practices, deliverability, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively strategies & results across multi levels within the organization.
- 3+ years of Marketo experience required and experience with other scaled marketing tools preferred (Drift, Pendo, SendGrid, Gainsight, Outreach etc.)
- Great cross-functional management and presentation skills
- The ability to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment
- A self‐starter who thrives in a fast‐paced environment.
- Detail oriented, ability to execute complex segmentation and dynamic campaigns in a timely delivery with a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess a data-driven mindset with experience running tests and control analysis.
- Not experimenting for the sake of experimentation, but to drive impact and ensuring prioritization of high impact experiments and the right part of funnel to drive tangible revenue impact
- Experience in SaaS B2B, customer journey based or high volume subscription marketing background highly desired.
- Expereince with data personalization tools desired. (ex. Segment)
- Comfortable with SQL, data analysis at scale
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
Catered lunch daily plus breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.