Looking to unleash your potential? Joining the Visionworks team means being part of a culture where you are valued, empowered and encouraged to grow. At the same time, you’ll be in charge of one of humankind’s most precious senses – a person’s sight.
Visionworks is a North American eye care retailer with more than 8,000 associates across 720 stores. We are devoted to healthy eyes and passionate about delivering flawless vision by ensuring every person who visits our stores and affiliated doctors has an incredible experience, in an unexpectedly simple way.
Visionworks is currently hiring for a top notch individual to work in our headquarters located in San Antonio, Texas for the position of Senior CRM Specialist. The Senior CRM Specialist will manage development and deployment of all direct marketing campaigns and develop and implement strategies to target audiences.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage development and deployment of direct marketing campaigns in Manthan 360 and Target One including; campaign intake, audience selection, development, tracking, QA, scheduling, and deployment.
- Develop and implement targeting strategies to effectively build target audience for direct mail, e-mail, or social media campaigns assuring proper targeting
- Generate campaign list from marketing automation platform leveraging propensity models, segmentation and campaign specific rules and share lists with respective publishers.
- Design and implement triggered campaigns to drive engagement, increase revenue and customer satisfaction. Ensure consistent, timely and relevant communications across the customer lifecycle.
- Engages in implementing test strategies, developing campaign schedules and applying critical thinking to identify and mitigate potential issues.
- Work with content and creative teams for design support; write campaign brief for direct marketing campaigns detailing campaign strategy and CTA.
- Manage relationships and projects with key vendors, and analyze new vendors and marketing technologies that would help build CRM capabilities.
- Perform data analyses and post campaign evaluations on BI platform to derive campaign performance and customer insights and publish results
- Generate recommendations for campaign optimizations based on analytical findings and forecast campaign results based on historical campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Experience & Background:
- 5+ years of experience in direct marketing
- 5+ years of experience developing direct mail/email campaigns with a marketing automation platform
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Knowledge of overall Direct Marketing (Direct mail and email) processes
- Experience in launching audience-specific dynamic content lifecycle and event-triggered CRM programs
- Experience working with databases using SQL
- Experience with MS excel and PowerPoint required with good proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with marketing automation platform or marketing cloud such as salesforce marketing cloud, Cheetah, oracle marketing cloud etc.
- Experience with business intelligence platform
- Experience in multi-channel retail industry preferred with focus in CRM or digital marketing