Be our next Hero! - Join the world’s leading local delivery platform.
We are looking for a (Senior) CRM Specialist(all genders) to join the Central Logistics Performance team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
- Define and improve rider communication strategies for our brands across the globe to drive operational KPI’s.
- Coordinate all campaign-related activities with the responsible stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation, and campaign evaluation.
- Build A/B tests, campaigns & automated flows in our CRM tool across multiple channels, such as email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app.
- Support our regional and local teams by rolling out global retention, onboarding, and churn initiatives and sharing best practices across markets.
- Become a team player, joining forces with our marketing, product, and service teams to improve our processes and initiatives.
- Collaborate with BI and analytic teams to discover retention drivers, as well as optimizing the central reporting landscape.
- Monitor and measure relevant KPI’s to assess the impact on our rider operations.
- Support global projects related to cross-channel rider communication and technology.
Your Heroic Skills
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in the field of CRM, Operations, or a similar position.
- You are analytical, data-driven, familiar with SQL and the customer life cycle concept.
- You have an eye for great content which enables you to plan, create and introduce successful new campaigns.
- You have proven experience in working with CRM and campaign management tools (knowledge with Braze is a plus).
- An expert collaborator, you can work in international and cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required.
Why Delivery Hero?
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours
- Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination.
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program.
- We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search.
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis.
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day.
As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. From prepared meals to groceries, flowers, coffee, medicine… we deliver whatever you need. We operate in over 50 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa and are also pioneering quick commerce, the next generation of e-commerce. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we work with a global ecosystem of employees, riders, and partners, and are at the forefront of innovation.
As one of our Heroes, you’ll work in an international and dynamic environment, with other Heroes from every corner of the globe where you can grow and develop your career with the right support, every step of the way. We are building a company that future generations can be proud of and are committed to welcoming everyone to our table. Delivery Hero has a lot to offer when it comes to benefits: we want to empower our Heroes and that means caring about all aspects of their wellbeing, such as: career, community, social, physical and financial. Learn more about our benefits at Delivery Hero
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and inclusion are key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of racial identities, religious beliefs, color, national origin, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, age, marital or disability statuses, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Just be yourself and we can’t wait to see what value you bring to the role. We're as interested in your character as we are in your talent.
Have we sparked your interest? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leader Principles, please apply and send us your CV using the online form. Please note, we do not accept applications via email.