The Care Marketing and Health Quality and Stars teams are focused on the well-being of our members, and we believe there’s a role for us to play as a well-being partner who will empower customers to live a life that’s healthy, active, and rewarding. We are looking for a Senior Care Marketing Professional who can successfully develop and optimize targeted marketing campaigns that will engage members to help them improve their health behaviors.
The Senior CRM Marketing Professional will play a leading role consulting with our Stars business partners to understand business goals focused on Stars and HEDIS measures; develop data-driven strategies to meet those objectives, lead the core team through flawless execution, and measure success, so we can continuously improve our efforts.
As a Senior Care Marketing Professional, You Will
- Develop data-driven member engagement strategies and lead through all aspects of multi-channel direct marketing campaign management, including: planning, campaign message development, campaign execution, and results monitoring
- Develop transformative and test & learn initiatives to uncover insights that lead to improved performance
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholders and work with internal and external vendors and partners
- Play a leading role in a cross-functional team environment to achieve business goals
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate business opportunities using historical campaign performance, consumer research and competitive intelligence
- Use your problem-solving skills, be organized, show attention to detail and manage multiple high-profile programs
- Continuously improve our marketing by taking advantage of new communication channels, technologies, and an evolving marketing platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in direct response marketing and digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically with consumer experience design thinking that will achieve business goals
- Experience optimizing marketing activities by leveraging analytics, conducting tests, and applying insights to improve performance
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to implement projects and meet deadlines
- Strong business acumen skills, including comfort with financial metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Clear and concise presentation and written communication skills
- Experience working with clients to deliver solutions that meet their needs
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Knowledge of healthcare, pharmacy and/or clinical concepts and conditions