Reporting to the Head of CRM you will be responsible for the setting the strategy, optimisation and development of all CRM automation journeys across the group. You will be naturally supportive and organised, passionate about driving change through strategic targeting, segmentation and reporting. You will be an agile and proactive individual, happy to guide and grow your team toward campaign innovation, real time targeting and multi-channel strategies in an agile start-up environment.
This role will be fast paced, rewarding and challenging. If this is something that drives you, read on!
- Working closely with the Head of CRM, drive and develop the core group lifecycle vision, strategy and roadmap
- Work with the wider team to introduce/shape a convergence strategy that clearly bridges the gap between media & betting, using cross brand data to define approach & triggers
- Champion real-time targeting, focusing on next best actions, churn prevention and extending customer experience. Bring the business along the journey, ensuring all teams are aligned and clear on approach & desired outcomes
- Create market leading communication frameworks (using visualisation tools) that cleverly support customer lifecycle journeys, pre-empt churn and leverage core value drivers
- Be an advocate for data-driven marketing, working closely with insights on modelling, segmentation & behavioural principles
- Craft & develop (in conjunction with insights & tooling partners) weekly & monthly reports/dashboards that clearly articulate campaign performance against core commercial KPI's, providing context of results and plans forward
- Introduce comprehensive & iterative test & learn methodologies across the team
- Recommend innovative ways to reach and engage with our customer base using personalisation, dynamic content and automation
- Recruit and manage a high performing team of Senior CRM Executives to ensure efficient delivery & growth
- Foster a data focused and KPI driven way of working within the team, ensuring we are always on top of our numbers, rapidly spotting and fixing any issues
- Strive for campaign excellence within your team (comprehensive checks are in place, copy & design are relevant & powerful and each communication is relevant)
- Identify gaps and develop new processes to create CRM efficiencies & best practice
- Work closely with the CRM Management team to ensure consistency across BAU marketing activity
- Align with the Senior Technical CRM manager to establish the best tooling mix for your department that will allow for system stability, scalability & localisation where required
- Ensure consistent alignment and understanding across the business sharing relevant insights, plans and innovative opportunities
- Be the thought leader for automation & real time targeting within the CRM team, confidently sharing market research, conclusions and recommendations across the business
- Form and develop strong relationships with core stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Copywriting, CS, Account Management, Insights and Design) to ensure all strategic requirements are understood, deadlines are met and efficiencies are in place
- To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager
- 7+ years of CRM experience, ideally in a sports & casino betting and/or gaming environment
- Experience using a CRM platform (Optimove and Xtremepush a bonus)
- Experience of managing and implementing CRM lifecycle strategies within a fast-moving, high growth environment
- Extremely organised & motivated with a passion to drive results through quantitative and qualitative insight
- A wealth of experience using different marketing channels (i.e. email, SMS and push notifications)
- Ability to adapt to be both strategic and hands-on requirements
- Team management and people development experience, passionate about building and growing successful teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Good HTML/CSS knowledge (ability to edit existing code)
- Have an interest in the marketing technology (martech) space
- Highly numerate and methodical, with experience working with: databases, analysing data, segmentation and email marketing platforms
- Confident and articulate communicator, capable of strong collaboration
- Very strong commercial acumen and knowledge of how CRM activity drives and affects the wider business
What can we offer?
- Performance bonus
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (x3 salary)
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Friday drinks in the office
- Daily fruit, quality coffee and soft drinks
- Festival summer and cracking Christmas parties
LiveScore Group is home to the world's largest scores and stats provider, having more than 54 million dedicated monthly users, and a sportsbook that truly packs a punch. Delivering live scores, results, tables, news and facts via native apps and an unbeatable website, LiveScore throws the spotlight on football, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey.
Launched in May 2019, Virgin Bet offers daily price boosts and a huge range of markets across all major sports. Delivering unsurpassable user experience, quality customer service and betting choices galore, we have the perfect line-up to disrupt the sportsbook market. From now on, sport is at the forefront of our agenda.
Whether it be first-in-class designers, prominent industry marketeers or technology, we'll continue to make an impact by growing our talent pool across the globe. Taking our products to the fingertips of users internationally, we intend to combine our skills to create the best odds for a bright and lucrative future — and win.