Do you want to be part of LEGO digital transformation? Are you interested in delivering impactful and cutting edge LEGO member experience online and offline and digging consumer truth via data analytics?
Bring your digital analytics and CRM expertise and join us shaping and unlocking the way LEGO engage and serve kids and families online and offline in China, in a personalized way.
This role will be the key point of digital marketing team to unlock how to truly drive a CRM strategy in order to impact consumer LTV not by just daily operation but also driving strategic CRM pilots and initiatives.
• LEGO CRM plan shaping and operation by collaborating with various teams
• Enhance Mini-program as LEGO member hub and O2O centre, and bring best digital interaction experience to audience via GTM campaigns and O2O initiatives.
• Develop actions aimed to enrich quality member data.
• Deep analysis of member data, and other digital consumer journey data, drive insight for optimization.
• Develop and track KPIs.
• Consultancy and accountability for EC and retail channels member operation optimization
Play your part in our team succeeding
This Role will be one of the key points of reference for digital marketing team, brand team and sales team in general on driving and executing LEGO CRM strategy in order to enhance direct relationship with China consumers and provide personalized omnichannel experience.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree in business, mathematic, computering or related field is a must;
• MBA and/or Master degree is a plus;
• 5 year + solid experience in hands-on CRM strategy and execution;
• Strong omnichannel CRM experience , both strategic planning and execution, by lifecycle and campaign;
• Solid CRM and digital analytics skills including segmentation;
• Good communication and leadership skills;
• Retail or consumer goods industry, or CRM/Analytics confirm background are preferred;
• Open minded, collaborative mind-set.
• Take initiative, recognize and act on opportunities
• Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.