What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Discipline at Epic
What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You’ll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Sr CRM Manager to join the player lifecycle team. You’ll work with the Unreal Engine and EGS teams to streamline full funnel direct-to-customer communications, implement dynamic strategies and uplevel supporting tech to excite and engage our customers in an authentic way.
The ideal candidate is marketing savvy with a passion for player lifecycle, dynamic content, workflow improvements, system optimization and operational efficiencies. This candidate can support the various initiatives happening at once.
In this role, you will
- Partner with marketing leads to develop the customer lifecycle strategy and execute individual campaigns
- Optimize direct-to-customer content including newsletters, one-off campaigns, triggered and dynamic content to support product launches
- Collaborate with content leads to maintain prioritization and cadence of customer messaging
- Evaluate messaging and CRM systems; driving functional enhancements that support desired outcomes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine business and functional requirements; converting these requirements into executable processes
- Work with the Analytics Team to interpret and present campaign intelligence to business stakeholders
- Define target segmentation and partnering with Biz Dev and Salesforce teams to track leads through the marketing funnel
- Identify areas of opportunity across workflows and tooling to maximize reach and ROI
What We’re Looking For
- 7-10+ years managing dynamic marketing campaigns
- Experience in marketing automation tools
- Experience working across functional groups including product owners, content strategists and analysts
- Project management expertise (e.g. Six Sigma, PMP etc.)
- Foundational understanding of customer privacy and permissions regulations (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, COPPA)
- Experience in project management tools such as JIRA
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A passion for games and/or 3D software and technology
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!