Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in Manchester, New York, Los Angeles and Australia. We have over 20 million registered users in 147 countries. In the UK, 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered and in the US we have grown 300% over two years. We are also the only European player to have recently entered the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users
Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of over 250 people are dedicated to serving the needs of our global community.
We operate on three pillars:
- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
We're looking for a Senior CRM Manager (reporting into the Head of CRM) to lead the development of Depop's seller-focused CRM. This person will be responsible for the planning and execution of lifecycle journeys and marketing messages to Depop's sellers, to increase acquisition, growth and retention of our sellers all the way to Top Seller status.
The Senior CRM Manager will manage a team of CRM Managers and Executives to support in the execution of their plans, and partner with our Martech team to build new triggers, segmentation properties and personalisation into our CRM.
- Ownership of Depop's seller CRM journey, including triggered messages and one-off newsletters and campaigns
- Partner with the Product, Sellers and Insights team to build a robust understanding of our community with special emphasis on Depop's sellers and their needs across different personas and segments, and create user journeys that help them find success on the app
- Manage a team of CRM Managers and Executives, and support their career development
- Work closely with Depop's Martech team to drive our integration with our ESP forward including additional data points, personalisation of content, improved reporting, etc.
- Report on performance to the wider business, and use results to inform future decisions and roadmaps
- Collaborate with the buyer-focused CRM team to create a best-in-class experience for Depop's community
- At least 6 years experience in CRM, ideally in a global tech and/or app-first business
- Previous experience with Braze is mandatory
- Result and outcome driven, with a proven track record in the space
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Obsessed with improving the experience of our users
- A challenger mindset to help us evolve our ways of working and introducing new practices fit for purpose
- Experience managing and developing direct reports
- Experience partnering with engineers to create a personalised user journey
- Previous experience in fashion and marketplaces is a strong plus
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes is a plus
- Previous experience in a scale up or a business in hypergrowth
Depop offers the opportunity to work in one of the UK's fastest-growing scale-ups, with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
Learn and Grow: We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to up-skill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
Wellbeing: We care about wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eye-care vouchers and a discounted gym membership.
Mental Health: Mental health is a top priority for Depop. We offer subsidised counselling appointments through SelfSpace, have mental health first aiders and also run yoga, meditation and more.
Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism, and sabbaticals for our long-serving employees.
Family life: We offer flexible working (based on your team), generous parental leave policies, and, all of our offices are dog-friendly!
Financial: We match up to 6 percent on your pension based on qualified earnings and have retail discounts from benefithub.
Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more.
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.