At Vision Express we're passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
We're looking for an experienced Senior CRM Executive to join our team in Ruddington, Nottingham. You will be required to take responsibility for creating and building engaging, impactful, and personalised content through our digital channels to drive brand loyalty and deliver sales.
You will ensure that our content and communication is enhancing our brand values, that our campaigns are continuously analysed, A/B tested and improved, and ensuring our E-Mail/DM/SMS comms are relevant, targeted and engaging.
We're looking for a proactive individual with both the creativity to deliver engaging marketing and a keen eye for detail to analyse campaigns and spot improvement opportunities. With a strong background in E-Mail marketing, you will execute the email production process from brief to deployment including the production of assets, build, and deployment/optimization of campaigns.
Key Responsibilities of the Role;
* Design, build and deploy marketing emails, contributing towards campaign and loyalty objectives
* Create and maintain the email content calendar, in line with the marketing and trading calendars
* Testing, proofing and sign off of emails, ensuring that best practice email design is always used to ensure maximum optimisation and deliverability
* Support the Senior CRM Manager in the development of the email marketing segmentation and targeting strategy
* Monitor, analyse and then optimize the performance of emails to improve customer experience and increase open and click-through rates
* Support the development and implementation of the customer lifecycle marketing plan, delivering increasingly automated and personalized communication journeys.
* Propose and implement testing strategies, to optimize campaigns and programs and report results to key stakeholders
* Influencing CRM strategy drawing on data learned from a continual test and learn approach
* Act as the subject matter expert on email campaign operations and apply best practices and learnings
* Maintain a working knowledge of regulatory requirements
* Working closely with social and digital teams to synergize CRM with other online marketing activity taking place within the business.
The Chose Candidate must have;
* Strong experience of delivering end to end Email Marketing Campaigns
* Expert use of a CRM platform such as SAP Marketing (preferred), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign or similar
* Proven experience of working with marketing automation platforms
* Execution of highly segmented and personalised campaigns
* Demonstrable analytical mindset
* Specific experience in email marketing production with proficient knowledge of responsive email design and asset creation and utilisation
* Strong understand of A/B testing and optimisation principles
* Strong experience in campaign management process: briefing, designing, proofing, delivery management
* Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills to meet tight deadlines
* Understanding of the current Data Protection and Privacy Legislation
* Advanced Excel ability and intermediate Microsoft Office software skills
* A passion for data, a strong eye for creative detail and a hands-on, positive attitude
* Excellent copywriting skills (preferred)
* Proactive and logical approach
* Strong team ethos
* Passionate about driving results
* Creative flair to design and build relevant, engaging, and informative email communications
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys working independently and understands the importance of prioritisation.