toucanBox is an award-winning subscription service that provides arts and crafts activities for children aged 3 to 8 years old. We're backed by renowned VCs and have exciting ambitions to grow our strong customer base in the UK and expand internationally.
All products are inspired by Montessori learning and built by educational experts to help develop key skills. Crafts contain the necessary materials, instructions and inspiration to get stuck in and have fun. Each box is personally addressed to the child and delivered straight to the door.
About the role
As Senior CRM Executive , you will be responsible for the CRM strategy to (a) increase retention rates and (b) drive extra sales as we grow in all 3 markets (UK, Germany and France). This will be achieved through managing email, SMS and push communications, as well as optimizing eCommerce. This role reports into the Head of UK Marketing with support from the Marketing Leads in Germany and France.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Develop the CRM strategy for active, lapsed and new customers across email, SMS and push and other marketing channels to increase the retention rate
- Own the extra sales plan including website content, marketing messages and customer journey
- Manage the end-to-end production of email campaigns including briefing, segmentation, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment
- Own and optimise the email calendar and testing plans (including offer, messaging, products, targeting and frequency)
- Project manage website improvements to increase retention rates
- Analyse & track the effectiveness of email, SMS, push and other marketing activity and make recommendations for future activity
- Report to the team on a regular basis, highlighting key take-outs, test results, trends and identify opportunities to increase the retention rate
- Monitor email channel performance relative to spam complaints, bounces, spam traps, blacklisting and spam/junk filtering.
- 2+ years experience in CRM in direct-to-consumer brand / high growth start up
- Significant demonstrable hands on experience using marketing technology, ESPs and systems
- Excellent relationship management skills with multiple teams, with fantastic communication and organisational skills
- Strong experience with day-to-day campaigns across email, SMS and push notifications
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to report back to stakeholders on performance
- Agile and able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Passionate about customer experience
- Opportunity to help redefine an industry in a fun, fast paced, fast growing business
- Opportunity to grow and evolve the role
- Support with your self-development: a team of in-house experts, attending relevant conferences, meet-ups etc.
- Hybrid working environment of home and office
- Competitive startup salary
- An experienced management team backed by leading investors
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance
- Vitality health programme
- Employer pension contribution
- Regular company fitness activities