At Sephora, we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change every day. As the Senior CRM Executive you will understand our customers and provide insights to engage them effectively across all of our touch points. This position will be responsible for defining and implementing the CRM strategy for Australia and New Zealand and will play a fundamental role in developing analytical sophistication. Get ready to think creatively, work strategically, and make your mark at a leading global retailer.
You'll shine here if you enjoy:
- Managing and implementing the overarching CRM communication strategy for the ANZ business
- Identifying audience trends and purchase behaviours to develop segmentation strategies across multiple marketing channels
- Managing the CRM platform for the ANZ business, developing customer journeys and targeted email campaigns alongside wider e-commerce team
- Managing customer acquisition strategy for the business, including any partnership opportunities to ensure targets are achieved
- Maintaining the health of Sephora’s email channel through segmentation and AB testing.
- Working alongside the Customer and Loyalty Executive, develop customer loyalty strategies to increase engagement and maximise customer lifetime value
- Developing the Active Member and customer acquisition targets for the ANZ business.
- Being accountable to deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting and insights, both recurring and ad hoc
- Developing and maintaining the AU and NZ Customer profile reports for the business.
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships with regional and local teams and senior management to facilitate shared learning and success
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 4-5 years of experience, out of which at least 3 in CRM
- SQL, Big Query and relational database proficiency
- Working knowledge of digital marketing technologies, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Track record of leading cross-functional project teams
- Highly analytical
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with retail and e-commerce experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas with clarity for stakeholders at all levels
What's in it for you
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. You will get your hands on some amazing gratis and store discounts.
- The salary package. Competitive salary, annual salary review and bonus program.
- The learning. We invest in our team and building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills through local and regional project work, exposure to senior leaders, external payroll bodies and exposure to the LVMH community.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.