Ergatta is looking for a Senior Associate, Lifecycle Email Marketing to join our rapidly growing team!
The Senior Associate is an exciting new role on the Marketing team. You will work closely with our team leadership, creative partners, and product teams to set the groundwork for establishing a best-in-class multi-channel customer lifecycle journey. You’ll also play a key role in testing and optimizing our email program as we experiment with new ways to improve conversion and increase member engagement.
- Own, maintain, and execute the Ergatta email/SMS marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building, and QAing emails/texts, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns, and reporting results
- Serve as a strategic partner to identify marketing objectives and brief campaigns to achieve set KPIs
- Conceptualize and execute marketing automation projects (email, SMS, push notifications) to help move the customer through their journey from lead to an active member
- Execute and analyze A/B tests to increase campaign performance and conversion rates
- Collaborate with Creative teams to brief and develop new email assets that customers are excited to open and engage with
- Work closely with Product to align on marketing support for new releases and triggers for increasing product usage
- Lead compliance exercises to ensure database integrity and manage lead and contact data hygiene under GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, and TCPA
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience creating marketing campaigns and segmenting customer audiences in an email/CRM platform
- Hands-on experience with lifecycle marketing tools: email/CRM (Klaviyo, Iterable, Braze, MailChimp, etc.) or SMS (Klaviyo, Attentive, etc.)
- Strong quantitative analytical skills - you should have experience setting campaign KPIs, analyzing results, and making recommendations
- Experience interpreting customer insights to inform communication strategies and segmentation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders
- Experience with A/B testing
- Self-motivation, and is resourceful with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve across teams and tools
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A low ego with a “gets things done” ownership mentality
- A solid understanding of email marketing best practices, including design, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with data analytics tools (SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with coding HTML/CSS
- Experience working on a subscription product
- Passion for fitness or gaming
- Experience in a startup environment
Ergatta is a fitness tech startup that is creating a new consumer category: game-based home cardio equipment. The first of these is the Ergatta Rower, which provides a challenging, competitive, full-body digital fitness experience centered around an indoor rowing machine. As fitness activity shifts into the home—rapidly accelerated by COVID-19— we believe the big winners will be those that innovate around what is on screen. Our game-based content provides a fundamentally new and different consumer experience, radically different from the instructor-led traditional offerings. Ergatta recently closed a $30M Series A, led by Advance Venture Partners and joined by Greycroft (who led Ergatta's seed round), Fifth Wall, Gaingels, and Hans Tung (GCV).
Ergatta offers competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO. Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.