At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be one of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired® Companies in 2021. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
The Senior Analyst of Email Marketing will be responsible for building, segmenting, deploying and reporting of all email campaigns. We are looking for a well-rounded individual to work alongside our strategy, creative, technical, and account teams to develop and automate customer touch-points. This role requires excellent copy-writing, editing, and communication skills in addition to knowledge of CAN-SPAM and HTML.
- Support operational and revenue goals, maintain the monthly email calendar and identify ways to increase email engagement.
- Manages the planning, development and execution of promotional and transactional campaigns, including. brand messaging, segmented and triggered campaigns. Refines strategies based upon market changes, test results and findings.
- Analyzes and owns key performance metrics . Addresses any significant variances and provides recommendations for improvements.
- Develops transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, lead nurturing, and up-sell programs.
- Maps out segmentation and contact strategy based on customer preference, past email performance and marketing objectives.
- Owns email calendar, testing plans, and prioritization.
- Creates and continuously optimize campaigns for better engagement: segmentation, messaging and template design inclusive of testing road-map.
- Communicates and coordinates with various departments to ensure that campaigns are implemented efficiently.
- As an email marketing expert, ensures compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years relevant email marketing and direct to consumer marketing experience required; retail, e-commerce industry or email marketing agency preferred.
- Deep understanding of email marketing and Oracle Responsys platform.
- HTML knowledge required.
- Provides quality assurance on creative deliverables; strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; strives for high degree of precision.
- Self-driven, comfortable with fast-paced working environment; and is able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with larger team.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.*
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.