Tribeca is a diversified media and entertainment company that owns the world-renowned Tribeca Film Festival, as well as a series of Tribeca-branded platforms, including Tribeca Studios an original content development group that works with brands to tell award-winning stories from 9 seconds to 90 minutes.
Tribeca is more than a festival. It is an institution. Where community meets culture. A home for creative expression grounded in social change. If you are passionate, innately curious and strive to work with a team that empowers ideas and encourages questions, we want to hear from you.
About The Role
Tribeca is seeking a passionate, motivated, and experienced Email Marketing Strategist. Reporting to the Director, Audience Development, the strategist will develop and execute end-to-end email marketing plans to engage and grow diverse segments of the Tribeca audience. The strategist will work alongside colleagues in marketing, communications, operations, creative, and more to develop strategic and insightful content.
Our ideal candidate is articulate, collaborative, creative, analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. They are excellent at writing and have superior journalistic judgment. They have hands-on experience in email campaign production and management, including tracking, analytics, user research, and reporting. Experience in other areas of content marketing including social media is a plus. Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is desired.
- Based on existing data and insights, develop and implement email marketing strategy for the organization, and particularly for the upcoming festival.
- Manage and execute the end-to-end email production process, including content recommendations, campaign setup, tracking, copywriting, A/B testing, reporting, and analysis.
- Develop and maintain an efficient workflow with creative and teams. Project manage all email marketing-related communications and deliverables.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders such as communications and programming to build a content calendar that reflects the greater goals of the organization and the festival.
- Strategize and execute the integration of newsletter content into web articles. Working closely with the web team, the strategist will advise on and optimize web copy, creative, and the newsletter sign-up process as needed.
- Conceive content based on audience profiles and preferences. Develop tactics to drive newsletter subscriptions, audience retention, and to re-engage dormant audiences.
- Inform digital marketing team about current best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email marketing.
- 4+ years of experience executing and managing email marketing content, ideally within an entertainment environment operating on a global scale
- Solid understanding of customer journeys and related digital marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of pulling and organizing data from platforms such as SendGrid; able to derive insights and recommendations from data sets
- Capable of presenting ideas and recommendations clearly and concisely
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills
- Experience with Excel, Google Docs, Slack, SendGrid, and Google Analytics
Tribeca is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status.