With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as a Seasonal Email Marketing Associate, located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Support the email team by assisting with the planning, scheduling, execution, and reporting of timely promotional email messages to our B2C email lists.
- Collaborate with the email team on email strategies and accurate execution of bulk email messaging.
- Assist in the management of the day to day production schedule with external vendors and email team including the development, testing and execution of email campaigns for promotional and targeted email communications for Crate and Barrel US and Canada email programs.
- Stay up to date on email best practices and research the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities .
- Assist in test plan development to optimize email channel performance .
- Support the email marketing team with reporting for weekly/monthly/ad hoc campaign reporting .
- Assist with the management of email messaging calendar and schedule adjustments .
- Assist Customer Service, Store Operations and IT teams with email related questions for addressing customer communication issues and troubleshooting email programs .
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 0-2 years of hands on experience in developing digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience using ESP tools, such as ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred), Responsys, Silverpop or CheetahMail a plus
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.