We are looking for a Salesforce Email Specialist to join our growing digital transformation team. You will have a solid foundation in marketing automation platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot) on front ended operations. This includes but is not limited to campaign execution, email and offline marketing, reporting, analysis, dynamic content and personalization strategies.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, the key mandate of the Email Specialist is to execute on programs and campaigns that are part of Cogeco's customer centric marketing strategy. The incumbent will orchestrate Cogeco's marketing automation technology (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot) which is supported by a team of data, automation, and CRM experts. He/She will work in close collaboration with key stakeholders from the Marketing Communications and Base Marketing teams to ensure smooth delivery of business requirements and customer campaigns. The individual will assist with measuring campaign performance and reporting KPIs from Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot, make recommendations on process enhancements, best practices, analytics, and email tactics.
- Work very closely with the Product Owner of Marketing Automation to deliver on customer centric programs and campaigns that are part of Cogeco’s IMC (Integrated Marketing Campaign) framework. This includes gaining a solid understanding of business requirements (marketing and data briefs) and translating them in a technical execution using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- Leverage the Salesforce platform to execute customer centric programs using multiple Salesforce modules/functionalities such as (but not limited to) Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Automation rules, etc.
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating automated processes (workflows, journeys, automation) for email campaigns and monitoring the overall delivery and execution of campaigns.
- Responsible for maintaining reporting metrics, dashboards, and overall performance of IMC (Integrated Marketing Campaigns).
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing Communications and Base/Value Marketing teams to seamlessly integrate and launch marketing email programs.
- Provide solutions and recommendations to existing marketing automation tools by overseeing the delivery of campaigns.
- Identify areas of opportunities to induce efficiencies in the current campaign processes and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Collaborate with the CRM and Data teams to define and gather data and technical requirements for audience/list creation of campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications teams and graphic designers on content strategy, email building, proofing, and ensuring accurate delivery on multiple device formats (desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, etc).
- Structure A/B testing for optimal campaign performance
- Develop email personalization and dynamic content strategies.
- Stay in the loop of latest Marketing Automation technologies and platform improvements.
Bachelor’s degree in technology, marketing, commerce, ecommerce, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role of marketing automation and email marketing
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Pardot, and other marketing automation platforms (Marketo, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experience with reporting and post-mortem analysis
- Experience with email personalization and dynamic content strategies
- Experience building customer journeys and automation
- Experience working with email customization (image editing, headers/footers, etc.)
- Working knowledge of general data structure for email personalization and dynamic content integration
- Analytical and a problem solving attitude
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and French (asset)
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence software considered an asset
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Works well independently and in a team setting
- Passion driven and willingness to learn on the job through a combination of mentoring and online resources (Trailhead modules, certifications, etc.)
Cogeco Connexion Inc
At Cogeco, we know that different backgrounds, perspectives, and beliefs can bring critical value to our business. The strength of this diversity enhances our ability to imagine, innovate, and grow as a company. So, we are committed to doing everything in our power to create a more diverse and inclusive world of belonging.
By creating a culture where all our colleagues can bring their best selves to work, we’re doing our part to build a more equitable workplace and world. From professional development to personal safety, Cogeco constantly strives to create an environment that welcomes and nurtures all. We make the health and well-being of our colleagues one of our highest priorities, for we know engaged and appreciated employees equate to a better overall experience for our customers.