Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $15 trillion. To learn more, visit: http://www.nasdaq.com
The Client Engagement Associate will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of retention, cross-sell and upsell activity across the Governance Solutions suite of services. You will join a team of high-performing digital marketers focused on driving revenue growth for the board portal software, board engagement services and ESG data and reporting management products. In addition, you will partner closely with colleagues from across the organization including marketing operations, PR, design, digital, client success, product and various thought leaders.
Nasdaq Governance Solutions supports organizations worldwide with innovative corporate governance and compliance solutions. Ranging from board portal technology to board engagement services to expert insights, these solutions are designed to help boards, leadership teams, corporate secretaries, and general counsel optimize their collaboration activities and drive governance excellence.
Your Role And Responsibilities
Drive both retention and cross-sell/upsell by creating integrated marketing campaigns leveraging modern and account-based marketing tactics including digital advertising, PPC/SEO, email marketing, and social media that align to product and client success team priorities.
- Retention Strategy & Execution:
- Champion advocacy and engagement with clients by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop program for reputation management including content creation such as testimonials and case studies.
- Lead and develop email strategy for client communications
- Upsell/Cross Sell Strategy and Campaign Management:
- Create and operationalize lead funnel management framework for existing clients upsell/cross-sell revenue growth.
- Design and implement targeted campaigns using modern marketing toolkit (digital, email, social, ABM etc)
- Primary Liaison with Client Success Team
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and client-facing team
- Partner and support Client Success campaign activity and priorities
- Analytics and Reporting
- Identify KPIs that drive meaningful outcomes and optimize activity
- Track key marketing metrics and report out on progress and health to the broader team
You Will Need The Following Skills And Experience
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years marketing experience with a strong understanding of modern marketing strategies including marketing technology, digital marketing and account-based marketing tactics.
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, display advertising, ABM, paid social media and content syndication.
- Seasoned self-starter who actively seeks challenging projects and proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the team’s goals. Essential to be able to work well independently and with a team.
- Strong project management skills. Able to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Creative thinker who can articulate and present ideas clearly and follow through on execution/implementation of those idea.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Stays up-to-date on market trends, competitive positioning, and industry best practices.
And it would be great if you have experience with
- B2B Loyalty or retention marketing experience
- Experience in capital markets/financial services and/or SaaS software product marketing
- Marketing Technology tools including Marketo, Triblio, Sendoso and Walk Me
- Strong executive presence and comfort in delivering information to senior executives.
Sounds like you? Please follow through by clicking the “Apply” link and submitting your application. If your skills and experience are a match, we will be in touch soon, and in the meantime please visit our website and social media channels to learn more about our innovative business, inclusive culture and where a career at Nasdaq can take you.