Snapcommerce is a high growth AI commerce company, allowing millions of users around the world to book their travel over messaging. We are currently in the scale-up phase of the company with plans to grow from ~50 employees to ~150+ employees as fast as possible while maintaining the competitive advantages and culture of being a startup.
With a high-performing team of world class leaders, Snapcommerce thrives on tackling complex problems within AI, E-commerce, and Conversational Design to push the boundaries of the value we can add to our user’s lives!
At Snapcommerce, we pride ourselves on the performance-driven environment we’ve created for our team to prosper and excel. Our values are rooted in making data driven-decisions and risk-taking actions that add value to both the user and the company.
The mission for the Retention Manager is to oversee digital engagement and retention channels for Snapcommerce and contribute to aggressively growing in revenue. The Retention Manager's role will encompass defining and analyzing cohorts, account and relationship management, and P&L responsibility.
Challenges You'll Solve
- Customer Retention & Re-engagement: Think beyond acquisition to effectively grow the customer base, re-engage and retain them. Build and optimize segmentation and lifecycle management programs
- Audience Management: Identify untapped opportunities and new customer segments to reach and develop relevant personalization strategies
- CRM: Plan, execute, manage, and analyze CRM campaigns across messaging, email, and push to increase customer engagement. Evaluate onsite and event triggered CRM campaigns on an ongoing basis to continuously boost performance higher and expand customer communication channels. Explore partnership avenues to reach additional user bases
- Product Marketing: Develop and build on product messaging, plan and participate in development of new features and services. Translate customer insights into product offerings
- Platform and Tools: Identify the most appropriate tools to be used for email and retention programs, and evaluate the potential to develop them inhouse
- Global Expansion: Explore opportunities across different geographies to grow the Snaptravel brand through a combination of market and marketing best practicesImpact & Ownership: Work on cross-functional projects with teams such as Supply, Data, and Engineering to boost program quality and channel revenue
- Relationship Management: Collaborate and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to meet business needs
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Proactive and keen to take ownership
- Re-engagement and retention marketing strategy and execution (Messaging, Emails, push notifications)
- Behavioural segmentation and cohort analysis; translation of insights into tangible campaign strategies
- Creative conceptualization and coordination
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills including the ability to query and pull data sets (SQL, Excel, Google Analytics, QlikView, Periscope, Adobe Suite)
- High proficiency with data modeling and analysis ROAS forecasting and management
- Experience with CRM platforms and MMPs (Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Apsalar, Kochava, Appfslyer, Tune, Branch)
- Familiarity with acquisition programs would be considered an asset (Google Ads, Facebook, SEO, Twitter, Meta channels, Affiliates, App Marketing)Account management experience is an asset
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.