Email & Retention Marketing Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
2 years of experience
40 hours per week
Company social events
SIMULATE's mission is to develop nutrition technology that advances nature's codebase. SIMULATE's first product, NUGGS, is a chicken nugget simulation made from plant inputs. Since NUGGS launched in the Summer of 2019, NUGGS has evolved into the fastest growing chicken nugget on the planet. SIMULATE is currently developing new nutrition technologies, some that will launch later in the year.
We are looking for a retention marketing specialist to join our team to build strategy and execute campaigns that drive increased customer retention and sales. The work you do here will impact the way our customers interact with our product and will ensure we have the strongest customer loyalty.
- Lead all retention efforts, including email marketing, SMS, referral, subscription, and loyalty
- Own end-to-end campaign/program execution, from concepting and calendaring, to copywriting and building campaigns, to performance reporting and analytics
- Develop specific retention metrics and build a framework for measuring customer LTV
- Analyze customer insights to measure and continuously optimize campaign performance
- Leverage A/B testing and build out standard email practices
- Prior experience in a retention marketing role for a DTC company
- Prior experience at a start-up preferred, but not required
- Deep knowledge and understanding of customer lifecycle, retention marketing techniques, and CRM marketing programs
- Solid project management skills and ability to identify goals, prioritize tasks, and execute on quick timelines
- Obsessed with details and data and constantly thinking about how to make things better
- HTML knowledge strongly preferred
- Unlimited free NUGGS
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Fun work with highly aligned team to redefine how humans get their nutrition