Meet your family’s new favorite PJs. Unbelievable softness. Adorable prints. Effortless functionality. At Little Sleepies, we make buttery soft bamboo sleepwear that your whole family will love. Created by a mom, our PJs are thoughtfully designed for long-lasting comfort and maximum cuteness!
We are currently seeking a Retention Marketing Manager to drive the success of the retention marketing strategy for our fast-growing company. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will oversee the strategic planning, day-to-day management and optimization of our retention and customer lifecycle programs to enhance the customer experience and maximize the growth of our business. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and problem solver with a passion for experimentation, innovation and consumer behavior.
Our Retention Marketing Manager will drive the strategy and vision for all retention marketing channels (email/SMS) and own channel KPIs, report results and trends, and continually optimize the program based on results and new opportunities. We’re looking for someone with experience building personalized flows on both ESP and SMS platforms, managing lists and customer segments, and working on cross-departmental campaigns in a fast-paced startup environment. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently with a remote team and external partners is a must!
Our team is fully remote, which gives the candidate significant residential location flexibility.
- End-to-end management of Email & SMS marketing campaigns, including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization
- Manage the Email and SMS release and content calendar in collaboration with marketing and operations teams
- Bring creative best practices to the table, while establishing an A/B testing roadmap for emails & SMS
- Copywrite headlines, email, and SMS copy for weekly releases and automated email campaigns
- Work with creative and marketing teams to develop assets for weekly emails
- Define personalized customer journeys across the customer lifecycle and purchase cycle with the goal of driving better understanding, stronger customer engagement, community growth, and increased sales
- Stay up to speed on new and emerging technologies that could have an impact on customer retention strategies and bring to the marketing team for implementation
- Prepare and present weekly reporting, analysis and recommendations on the efficacy of our retention marketing campaigns
- Develop reports to help the company continuously understand and improve our overall customer communications and relationships
- Implement best practices into the email and retention programs, including automation, triggered campaigns, template development, dynamic content, personalization, retargeting and more
- Develop periodic surveys to gather learnings and customer data to help our learn about our customer behavior and shape our marketing strategy
- Work with eCommerce and Marketing teams to concept and implement customer loyalty program
- 3-4 years email marketing and SMS experience; particularly DTC or eCommerce specific
- Expert knowledge of Klaviyo
- Experience with Shopify is preferred
- Knowledge of how email deliverability works; knowledge of CAN-SPAM, TCPA, and CCPA laws
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently in a remote environment with cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative skills, with a proven track record of running A/B tests and analyzing and influencing customer lifecycle behaviors
- A data-driven approach and growth mindset — you’re always learning and looking for new things to test and ways to improve
- Exceptional project management, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced DTC environment is a plus!
- Remote work / flexible schedule
- Health, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with profit sharing
- Employee discount
This is a permanently remote, location agnostic position, but our internal meetings and communication tend to be during West Coast business hours.
Little Sleepies is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Start Date: ASAP