Retention Marketing Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
3 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Company social events
Paid sick leave
Flexible working hours
Dormify, the leader in dorm and small space decor, is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical and customer-centric Retention Marketing Manager who will be responsible for executing, optimizing, and managing engagement and revenue growth across customer retention channels, including Email, SMS and Loyalty.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and report on customer behavior, sales data and customer feedback to create strategies to drive retention and LTV
- Lead and execute CRM by developing and driving lifecycle retention in Email, SMS and Loyalty programs, including lead generation and marketing strategy
- Manage briefing, creation (including copywriting), and execution of Email and SMS marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals with segmentation that supports brand initiatives and launches
- Ensure legal compliance (Can-SPAM, Canada restrictions)
- Plan and run A/B tests within email and SMS to improve growth and retention and to optimize channel messaging
- Maximize Email, SMS and Refer a Friend platforms to ensure we are utilizing their capabilities
- Forecast, prepare and manage the financial objectives for retention programs
- Keep abreast of market, consumer trends and competition
- Share and apply customer insights cross-functionally with site, marketing, product, customer experience and ops teams to create a best-in-class user journey
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years experience in the eCommerce marketing (Email and SMS)
- Track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a team to concept, build, execute, and report on campaigns across multiple channels
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- Self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Strong understanding of CRM tools and Google Analytics (experience with Zaius, Attentive and Shopify is a plus)
- Ability to relocate or is currently located in New York, NY
Get to know us:
Dormify breaks the rules of traditional dorm decor with a fashion-forward approach to styling small spaces. We create and curate exclusive products specifically designed for fashion-minded college students.
- You get the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up
- We’re an energetic, fun team that loves what we do. We work hard but find fun in what we do inside and outside of the office.
- We’re constantly innovating and changing the way college students shop for home décor
- There are new ideas, new opportunities, and new areas of the business arising everyday
- We have beds in our office (naps may or may not be included)
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the subject line “YOUR NAME_RETENTIONMANAGER”. Applications without this subject line will not be considered.
298 5th Ave