WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. We're already in UK, France, and Germany, and our new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager for our scaled customer base. This individual will join a high-performing, dynamic Global Digital team responsible for developing and delivering our global digital strategy. We’re looking for an experienced Retention Marketer who’s passionate about identifying strategies and delivering programs that will increase customer retention rates and lifetime customer value, working across our Marketing, CS and Product teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- This role will partner closely with our Scaled Customer Success manager to create a clear strategy to drive retention in our sub $20k customer cohort, and apply these learnings across the broader customer base.
- Develop and evolve customer retention marketing strategies across email, web and in-app to drive increased retention, engagement, product usage and customer ARR.
- Optimize our customer lifecycle strategy to identify at-risk groups, and develop and execute customer communications, and "save" and growth campaigns, to drive retention.
- Partner with the Brand and Campaign teams to develop high-performing email and in-product campaigns.
- Write creative briefs for all Campaign efforts and provide feedback. Ensure accuracy, quality and brand consistency in communication.
- Partner closely with Pre- and Post- Sales E-Commerce Marketing Managers to identify opportunities and deliver a consistent coherent customer lifecycle program.
- Work with the fellow marketing managers and other key stakeholders (Product, CS, Sales) to ensure campaign and program consistency across platforms and channels.
- Track the performance of retention programs by establishing and continuously optimizing metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Forecast, track and report on the retention marketing budget.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience driving at-scale retention efforts
- SaaS B2B experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Iterable and Marketo (or similar marketing automation tools)
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Effective interpersonal skills in both business and technical situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.