Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to fuel human potential through optimal sleep. We use innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised 68 million to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
Our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod Pro is an absolute game-changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. It was named one of Time Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. We’re excited by the recognition and still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission.
That's why we are looking for an email marketing whiz contract Email Marketing Coordinator who can help us with operationalizing and executing our email marketing. This role sits within the Growth team, which is working to drive revenue for Eight Sleep. You’re a great fit if you’re hard-working, have keen attention to detail, and are an expert in email marketing execution.
How you’ll contribute:
- You’ll build and deploy our email campaigns and flows
- You’ll be responsible for compiling reporting dashboards, keeping them updated, and analyzing results
- You’ll own all Klaviyo email marketing execution
- You’ll continuously optimize email design and execution to deliver the strongest results possible and meet or exceed our goals (OR, CTR, revenue)
- You’ll troubleshoot email marketing flows and execution to ensure high quality, flawless execution
- You’ll work with the design team to create the most effective and visually appealing email templates
What you need to succeed:
- Fluency in written English
- Experience in email marketing (1-2 years)
- Experience with excel & google sheets (i.e. analyzing data, creating charts and graphs)
- Expert in building campaigns and flows in Klaviyo or similar ESP
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Detail-oriented self starter with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to think critically and “outside the box,” always striving for better results
- Ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines
- Ability to work cross functionally with designers, marketers and growth engineers
- Ability to work 16-20 hours per week
Bonus points for:
- Email marketing experience at a DTC company or start up, preferably for a premium brand
Why you’ll love Eight Sleep:
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- Fully distributed workforce
- Weekly virtual team happy hours and lunches
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.