We’re looking for an Online Retention Marketing Executive to join our growing and thriving Marketing Team.
This is an exciting new role where you’ll work alongside our Marketing Team to develop and execute a best-in-class loyalty scheme and CRM programme with an aim to boost customer engagement, grow business sales and personalise customer communications.
We’re looking for someone with a creative eye and passion for continuous improvement and ideally someone who has previous experience of email marketing, personalisation, advanced data segmentation and loyalty / CRM programmes.
- Plan and execute weekly email newsletter content to grow this key revenue channel, improve customer engagement metrics and reduce churn rates.
- Develop market-leading lifecycle programmes in Ometria – utilising email, direct mail, push/SMS communications and third-party data integration (e.g. Facebook & Google).
- Oversee contact strategy to ensure correct data segmentation and best-practice data handling, in line with GPDR.
- Help to develop our loyalty programme, Treat Me, in-store and online to improve engagement with the existing loyalty scheme treats and create innovative monthly payday perks for this audience.
- Build comprehensive testing plan to consistently optimise email content and personalised marketing approach using product recommendation tool.
- Help to create email content with the support of our in-house design team using Photoshop/InDesign.
- Brief direct mail campaigns to the design team to support wider marketing campaigns and retention KPIs.
- Basic reporting on a variety of online campaign performances – using tools like Google Analytics, Magento and Ometria.
- Support business-wide marketing campaigns across online channels and ensuring timeliness of multi-channel activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal teams and external account managers.