At Further, we provide products, tools and resources that help people manage their health care. Our full suite of accounts, including health savings accounts (HSA), health reimbursement accounts (HRA), and flexible spending accounts (FSA), makes us a one-stop shop for health care financial products to meet every need, whether it’s spending, saving or investing. For you, this means working on a fast paced, high performing team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
How Is This Role Important to Our Work?
The Marketing Strategist combines outstanding project management skills with a strong interest in developing strategies. Youre curious, flexible, detail-oriented, resourceful and customer-focused as you take on important projects to drive growth and retention. Youll collaborate on most projects and own others, as you work with sales, product, insights and digital teams in support of a marketing plan. Youll contribute to a culture that focuses on finding new and better ways to do great things and puts the customer at the center of all we do.
A Day In The Life
- Owns and manages marketing projects for both B2B and B2C environments, with the ability to flex between the two when needed.
- Collaborates with sales and product groups on ongoing development of marketing strategies.
- Develops reporting and utilizes data for insights.
- Continuously tests, learns and looks for new and better ways to accomplish goals.
- Executes implementation of marketing and communications plans and projects, providing updates to project team and business partners on an on-going basis.
- Supports measurement and evaluation of effectiveness for product and segment marketing programs including acquisition and retention metrics and ROI.
- Coordinates internal creative, production, support teams, external vendors and other business partners as needed to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Program manager for acquisition and retention strategies.
- Represents marketing on working teams as needed.
- Contributes to a culture of collaboration, innovation, ownership and putting the customer first.
Nice To Have
- Project Management certification.
- Experience with Minnesota-based companies.
- Relevant health plan experience.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field, and 3 years marketing experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills and expertise for handling many changing priorities and working under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing practices, with a digital-first mindset.
- Ability to flex across market segments, programs and initiatives based on changing business needs.
- Proven collaborator with ability to be part of and/or lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong experience managing execution of marketing programs.
- Experience and knowledge of reporting and leveraging data for insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Traits of successful candidate: Curious, detail-oriented, resourceful, customer-focused.
- For Government Markets segment: Must complete and pass annual certification about the Medicare program, Blue Cross/Blue Plus Medicare products, Fraud, Waste and Abuse and other topics as required by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Blue Cross.
Join an awesome team
Thank you for your interest in Further. Be part of a company that lets you be you — and make a healthy difference in people’s lives every day.
Further is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic.