The American Bar Association seeks an email marketing professional with experience in automated email campaign initiatives. The Email Automation Specialist will assist with marketing communications leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Under the supervision of the Email Marketing Analyst, he/she/they is responsible for automated email support, including content development, configuration, QA testing, updating any email templates and following the QA process to ensure all campaigns are accurate and within the Email Policy and Procedures.
- Support the daily email operations of the ABA Marketing organization to ensure that campaigns are completed and deployed on time
- Support audience segmentation rules and maintenance of targeting lists, including coordinating with stakeholders throughout the organization to communicate and collect feedback.
- Maintains all operational aspects of automated email campaigns with accuracy and transparency.
- Assist in generating monthly reports to monitor email performance, usage, errors, and issues for functionality
- Maintain training and procedures documentation for all email communication processes and campaign best practices.
- Performs other related duties as required, including assisting with technical issues surfaced through our community platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience in the industry
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working hands-on in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or with a major Email Service Provider (ESP) or email creation platform is required
- Experience working with stakeholders and senior executives
- Self-directed with strong project and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to follow QA processes and procedures
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification preferred
- Proven experience with building reports and managing dashboards in Salesforce Marketing Cloud