The Marketing Specialist for Email & SMS Loyalty will establish companywide email procedures that reinforce the brand message and generate revenue by communicating with the customer via email and SMS.
- Maintains updated customer relationship management (CRM) calendars and roadmaps and oversees CRM campaign execution
- Works with internal groups to maintain a messaging calendar, build assets, set-up tests, deploy messages and report on performance
- Coordinates with key internal groups to execute automated and segmented messaging that drives revenue as well as key brand and product stories
- Works with Customer Retention Manager to establish customer segmentation and distribution strategy for email/SMS
- Maintains triggered emails and SMS for welcome messaging, order confirmation, abandoned cart and product reviews. Identifies new sources of triggered and drip campaign strategies in partnership with the Customer Retention Manager
- Oversees list hygiene and purging of non-openers to maintain high list quality and ROAS targets
- Identifies and implements email/SMS and Loyalty best practices across the organization and advises teams on how to improve upon local performance and KPIs
- Keeps abreast of key trends in email/SMS and Loyalty marketing
- Minimum one year of experience using an email service platform such as Bronto, ExactTarget, or Emarsys (preferred)
- Minimum one year of experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or similar
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
- General understanding of HTML, Responsive Patterns, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills to conduct tests and speak to program performance
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects
- Ability to independently prioritize workload
- Ability to effectively foster business relationships across teams (e.g. Marketing, Merchandising, Site Management, Customer Service, Creative, etc.) and develop a complete view of how the business operates so that analytical results can be framed in a business context
Why Work at KEEN: Driven by a passion for life outside, KEEN is a values-led, independently owned brand from Portland, Oregon, that’s on a mission to create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure. Founded in 2003, KEEN launched a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport adventure sandal, and has donated more than $18 million to non-profit organizations and causes around the world to promote responsible outdoor recreation, including conservation efforts to protect open spaces. KEEN strives to show the world through its products and its actions that a business for good can actually be good for business. By giving back, reducing impact, and activating communities and individuals to protect the places where we work and play, KEEN puts its values in motion and takes action to leave the world a better place.
At KEEN, we believe in a more just and equitable future for all people. As a global brand, we acknowledge that our business, buildings, and daily lives exist within the traditional territories of indigenous peoples. We strive for a future that recognizes the knowledge, rights, and resilience of these peoples.