BlackBerry® – the iconic brand you know and trust – is now a market-leading cybersecurity software and services company.
Marketing Operations Specialist - Email Marketing
The Marketing Operations Specialist supports the delivery of operational excellence across BlackBerry’s global marketing and demand functions. The ideal candidate brings three core competencies to the team: critical thinking to conceptualize and implement effective operating models; Pardot and Salesforce proficiency; and advanced data mapping and analysis.
in this critical role in supporting demand and revenue generation at BlackBerry, and build on your passion for the intersection of marketing and technology. The successful candidate will own the creation and optimization of advanced lead flows and lifecycles including scoring and nurturing, and support our analytics team to deliver campaign attribution and ROI reporting to inform growth strategies. Constantly challenging the paradigm, your methodology includes principles that value adaptability and flexibility using an Agile approach to identify actionable insights, test, and optimize.
What You Will Do
- Conceptualize, execute, and effectively coordinate complex lead lifecycle workflows, working closely with operations, demand, and sales teams to deliver a coherent lifecycle strategy across the customer journey.
- Partner closely with brand leaders and demand generation teams to develop prospect and customer journeys that deliver on our brand promise, enriching our lead and contact data profiles to power our growth strategies.
- Manage day-to-day operations and roadmap for the marketing automation platform – working with multiple stakeholders including IT to build scale.
- Support and interpret business critical reports with a firm understanding of both reputation and demand generation key performance indicators across all channels in collaboration with all marketing functions, sales operations, data teams, and leadership.
- Partner with cross-functional analytics SMEs to conduct CRM (Salesforce, Pardot) database analysis to understand customer segments, personas, and buying lifecycles – leverage expertise to identify opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of business drivers and an innate grasp of business metric definitions.
- Manage select vendor relationships critical to enabling reputation and demand generation programs.
Who We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of marketing operations or similar experience, in a global B2B environment.
- A keen interest and understanding of the various stages of the B2B Software & Services product lifecycle.
- A firm understanding of marketing pipeline models.
- Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven track record of cross functional collaboration to deliver on-time results.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and marketing automation platforms such as Pardot; analytics tools including Salesforce Datorama, Analytics Studio, and Einstein Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience interpreting marketing data analytics to identify quick wins and pull out the next hurdle.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field.
Scheduled Weekly Hours