Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is looking for a Marketing Operations pro to help grow our MarTech & Operations team. You’ll not only help execute world class marketing campaigns, but you’ll be helping to optimize our existing MarTech and manage new and scalable processes. This person will be responsible for overseeing Marketing’s day to day activities, from advanced email campaign programming, to finding ways to push our Marketing team to A/B test and personalize.
You’ll be joining a fast and growing marketing team that is continually testing new marketing channels. As part of this growth, we’re looking for somebody to help guide the team by architecting new processes to measure performance, provide MarOps best practices, and uncover new opportunities in our tech that we’re missing. This role requires excellent organizational skills, an eagle eye for details, and a passion to stay up to date on the industry’s latest new MarTech developments.
- Act as our MarOps scrum master. Braze has a large and ambitious marketing team that activates dozens of campaigns a month. You’ll get the chance at improving the efficiency and quality of our MarOps deployments
- Administrate our Marketo instance and help us enhance it by identifying opportunities for improvement and growth
- Be the team’s go to Marketo Email Programming expert and guide us on the most effective ways to push our prospects & customers down our funnels.
- Lead MarOps infrastructure improvements that include streamlining marketing analytics, templating new marketing channels, and improving our opt in campaigns.
- Be our digital experience steward. In our changing climate, Braze is relying more heavily on digital marketing experiences and you’ll help us define how to truly standardize and execute these programs.
- Instrumentation of new MarTech on our upcoming new website as well as finding ways to optimize our existing tech stack.
- Pioneer our MarOps measurement and analytics. We’re a relatively new MarOps team and could use some insight into how well we’re doing from not only an MarOps perspective, but the wider marketing team perspective. Pull data from a ton of great MarTech we have such as GA, Bizible, Marketo, & Salesforce.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a Marketing Operations enthusiast that loves problem solving and highlighting inefficiencies in MarOps processes. You’re eager to push the marketing team to challenge themselves and become more deliberate and metrics driven when executing campaigns.
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations experience
- You’re a Marketo wizard! You’ve worked through different Marketo instances in your career and understand the nuances of lead flows, lead scoring, and templating.
- Email engagement expert; you’re able to think both macro & micro when it comes to enabling powerful nurture & drip campaigns.
- +3 years of Salesforce experience; specifically the SFDC Campaign object + SFDC reporting.
- Proven track record of managing and executing Marketo programs and measuring program success using both Marketo & SFDC.
- Knowledge of the B2B marketing demand funnel and how to derive metrics that help highlight funnel effectiveness
- Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Bizible, Optimizely, Demandbase, HTML/CSS/JS, and any modern CMS.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.