By leveraging the largest multi-platform network, the cloud, machine learning, and proprietary big data analytics, Avast delivers a unique and highly sophisticated approach to security. Unlike other security providers, Avast’s protection network gets stronger and easier to manage with more users added. Anyone who connects to the Avast network is immediately protected, regardless of their location.
We are looking for a B2B Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join the global Avast Business Marketing team to help to improve the customer experience and transform our email production & delivery. You’ll partner across the team and contribute to creating innovative programs to improve the lifecycle experience for our prospects and customers, ultimately helping to grow the business through increasing LTV.
This is a fast-paced role responsible for producing, optimizing, and scaling email campaigns and customer journeys that deliver targeted, relevant, and timely information. The ideal candidate is an email operations professional and has hands-on skills & expertise with Email Service Providers and modern features like journey builders, personalization tools, and customer segmentation. You understand business requirements and solutions effectively to bring campaigns to life.
- Use Pardot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud to set up/build email campaigns to educate, engage, and convert SMB prospects (which requires knowledge of HTML and SQL) and to nurture existing B2B customers, to drive higher retention and customer LTV.
- Manage cross-functional aspects of planning, building, launching, and optimizing campaigns, including targeting, design, and analysis. You’ll work cross-functionally with Marketing Managers, Creative, Copy & Translation teams and Sales Ops to execute campaigns.
- Execute on tasks to optimize live campaigns.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot HTML, SQL, and set-up issues
- Manage creative briefs and workflow for new campaigns and ensure materials are delivered on time and within agreed strategy and plan.
- Pre-deployment QA
- Set up A/B tests, interpret results and recommend next steps for campaigns
- Ongoing campaign reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with executing email campaigns in a marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua.)
- HTML knowledge; the ability to troubleshoot simple email HTML errors.
- SQL knowledge; ability to troubleshoot queries.
- Extreme attention to detail and thorough project management skills.
- Ability to accurately QA emails and troubleshoot rendering issues, existing automation, data issues.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Ability to learn quickly, manage time effectively, and apply new tools and creative techniques to challenges.
- A small business marketing experience is a plus.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match
- Competitive Medical, dental and vision plans
- HSA and FSA
- Onsite gym
- Free snacks, lunches, and fun outings