In an effort to better serve our 47+ million registered hourly workers and over 450,000 employer locations, Snagajob is currently searching for a Marketing Operations Manager to manage and optimize our tech stack in alignment with the company’s objectives. Snagajob is the largest marketplace for hourly work, and we are reinventing the way employers and workers find each other.
The Marketing Operations Manager will optimize existing systems to ensure we are maximizing our capabilities, while also owning our roadmap, evolving and modernizing our technology in order to become a world-class lead gen engine. In this role, you will be a key partner to both Sales and Marketing, with a rich understanding of our customer data and a strong vision for how we can leverage our technology platforms to drive results.
This role may be based remotely or in our Arlington or Richmond, VA or Charleston, SC offices.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Maintain ownership of marketing tech stack, including but not limited to email (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), CRM (Salesforce), virtual events (Zoom), intelligent content (PathFactory); from platform selection and implementation to system integration and ongoing maintenance
- Optimize existing systems to ensure we are maximizing capabilities; partner with Sales, Marketing, and Development teams to ensure company objectives are being met
- Make recommendations as needed to add or remove tech, in order to streamline processes and allow sufficient conversion and attribution tracking
- Maintain a healthy prospect and customer database, performing regular data hygiene procedures to ensure the integrity of the data. Oversee database growth, list management, and audience segmentation
- Drive accountability by maintaining performance management dashboards and developing executive reports which provide insights into marketing results and business impacts
- Interpret strategies and extract insights from data, creating tangible, accurate, data-rich reporting to drive critical discussions and decisions
- Own the process for routing all leads to the assigned sales rep and tagging them with the appropriate source and follow-up actions. Evolve and modernize this process including, but not limited to: data acquisition, lead flow, automation logic, forms/form handlers, campaign hierarchy, ABM, and scoring & grading
- Define, develop and optimize marketing operations strategies, processes, and analytics to drive quality lead identification and increase lead conversion
What You’ll Bring
- Significant and current experience in marketing, channel operations or sales operations with a deep understanding of B2B and B2C marketing strategy and channels
- Solid experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing
- Experience as a power user working with marketing technology tools
- Ability to lead through influence and collaborate effectively across functions and global teams
- Natural ability to develop relationships across levels in an organization; from senior executives to individual contributors
- Excellent communicator with an ability to influence and inspire others
- Excels working on highly-collaborative teams (we like to have fun together!)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, and desire to actively “test and iterate” approaches to get better, faster!
- Embrace data-based decision-making - don’t rely on gut instinct, but have a firm grasp on the data to understand what’s happening in your team and with customers - and then act accordingly
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million active job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.Snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter